Friday, February 13, 2009

Crazy

There is a Brittney Spears song with the following lyrics…”Sometimes I run sometimes I hide sometimes I am scared of you but all I want is for you to hold me tight treat me right…all I really need is time.” Now Brittney Spears I must say is crazy…and just by reading those lyrics one could agree. However I have come to the conclusion that it’s not just her. Unfortunately I have come to the conclusion that all girls are in fact a little nuts.

Now before you get all mad just hear me out. I spoke with a prominent church official to which he said, “Keith they are all crazy the key is to find the one that is the least crazy and more importantly crazy about you.”

Now let’s get back to these crazy song lyrics. How in the world does that make sense? It’s a freaking oxy moron Brittney. But sadly this is how girls are. You run you hide you do this or that to make a guy think oh she isn’t interested. We get pushed around, beat down, bruised, spit on etc. Then the second we are like okay it was nice knowing you bye…Watch Out! Now she is telling you things so you don’t go away. So what was that Brittney? You run and hide and all you want is for us to what….? Hold you tight? Huh? Is anyone else grasping this?

Well fortunately after dealing with these highs and lows for my whole life I have figured it out...not really. Girls don’t even know what they are thinking. To them those song lyrics make sense…even though they are contradictory. That’s okay. The thing is to just roll with it. If you think she’s worth it in the end it will all be worth the trouble. They just want to make sure they are with the right person that makes them feel special and appreciated before they go all in. At least that’s what I tell myself to keep some sanity and so as to not think all girls really are crazy. In the mean time try not to get attached because as we know Brittney also sings the song “Oops I did it again...” If you don’t know the lyrics google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment